Wednesday 18 May 2011

My Meeting Date with Chiara Ferragni




May 16th 2011 - Location: LuisaViaRoma, Firenze, Style Lab with Chiara Ferragni -The Blonde Salad - by ANDREA JANKE


Me, Andrea in MAX MARA Monet's 'Sea-Roses' inspired silk chiffon multilayered silk evening gown and SWAROVSKI-Bangle, my shoes - which are amazing - were golden VERSACE Swarovski-Sandals

I experienced a wonderful fashion moment to style Chiara Ferragni at LuisaViaRoma in Firenze on May 16th 2011 - here presenting you the 1st style of my Trilogy -

         'Dynamic Bloom'




Welcome Chiara Ferragni at LuisaViaRoma -
start-up for the Style Lab!



The most important question for all women - "Which shoes should I wear?" - I selected between René Caovilla and CASADEI Swarovski sandals - The CASADEI'S!


 ... with a wonderful Maria Lucia Hohan Mousseline Crystal Bow Dress ...



 ... and, if you'd like, - the San Blas Swarovski Clutch.


... Chiara with the wonderful Necklace by Gaia Repossi ...










Styling by ANDREA JANKE for LuisaViaRoma
Chiara Ferragni - The Blonde Salad - 
Photography by ANDREA JANKE & LuisaViaRoma



My further Chiara Ferragni-styles 






3 comments:

THE RUSSIAN said...

wow!!! i am a big fan of her:)

www.thefashionrehab.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Soooo cool you won this contest! It must have been a lot of fun :) I think you picked a really nice outfit here!

http://depoulet.blogspot.com

chilli-chocolate said...

Oh! beautiful dress

http://chilli-chocolate.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...