Monday 21 March 2011

From Color-Blocking To Hyperrealisme



My Favourites Summer Accessories -
         Color-Blocking Allure by CASADEI

On my latest Promenade through Milano, Via Sant'Andrea, I adored this wonderful CASADEI-window - beautiful color-blocking allure and subtle, fashionable Orange. - I felt in love with those shoes!





The Surreal Genesis by Mary Katrantzou

Mary Katrantzou , - "I thought I was going to do a collection about the seventies photographs of Guy Bourdin and Helmut Newton: all those women incredible rooms. But the I started to look at the rooms more, and suddenly, I was putting the rooms on the women instead!" That explains the surreal genesis of Mary Katrantzou's Spring 2011 collection

- All printed with images of lavish hotel and steroom interiors, and embellished with interior-deorator braid, tassels, and fringe trimmings. She'd digitalized fragments of pages from copies of Architectural Digest and The World of Interiors, amped up the color to hyperrealist level, and the started thinking about the possibilities of what she could do with curtains, chandeliers, wall sconces, and lampshades ...





















CASADEI SS 2011, Via Sant'Andrea , Milan,
Photography by © ANDREA JANKE

Mary Katrantzou SS 2011
New York Fashion Week

Photo Credit/Source: © Vogue
Photography by © Marcio Madeira/firstView 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...